Want to help?
- Qualatex Balloons #260-Q
- Polaroid Film #600 size
- Women's Handkerchiefs (new or used)
- Men's Handkerchiefs (new or used)
- Embroider around Men's Handkerchiefs (women's are hard to find, but
an embroidered edge produces lovely, large, feminine handky out of a plain
white men's handkerchief.)
- Little Perfume Vials ~ sample size perfume / men's cologne vials, or
travel-size perfumes / men's colognes
- Diddy Bags Sewn ~ We'll provide a pattern & a sample
- Non-prescription Reading Glasses
- "Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing" Programs for Computers - PC
format - CDs or floppys.
- Internal Modems ~ New or Used ~ 33.6 or higher ~ PC compatible
- 110/220 step-up converters
- Electrical Adapters (prong adapters = Romania uses the European '2
round prong' style)
- Laptop Computers ~ Used and "Slow-Mo's" are Okay ~ Must be
Donations may be shipped to
Heart for Romania
Please contact us prior to shipping.
225 SW Butte Drive
Hermiston, OR 97838 USA
FAX (503) 905-6492
WE NEED HELP SHIPPING:
- Shipping is ALWAYS a need. Have a connection with UPS or FedEx? Or
an overseas shipper? Or an airline? We urgently need to get on the inside
track on this one!
Interested in Volunteering?
- Many people inquire about volunteering at orphanages or other sites
in Romania. Our access to orphanages is increasingly restricted, so we
refer all queries to the following groups that are more directly involved
with full-time humanitarian work:
- LovingTouch ~ Specializing
in Infant Massage in Children's Hospitals and Orphanages.
- Bridge of Hope ~ Permanently
Situated in Sibiu. Ongoing work with neighborhood children; goal is principally
evangelism. Require Christian workers.
- Little John House ~ Small
Private Orphanage for Handicapped Children. Near Sibiu.
- Heart to Heart ~ Offers short-term
missions trips; Works with babies, orphanages, transition home, computer
- Heart of Hope ~ Corroborates
with Northwest Medical Teams. Assists Private and State Orphanages.
- Northwest Medical Teams
~ Volunteer Opportunities for Overseas Work.
- Many people ask if they can come work with us in Romania. We make two
trips every year to Romania, averaging 6 weeks per trip. We restrict
our volunteers to people with whom we are personally acquainted.
Interested in Adoptions?
Interested in Traveling to Romania?
- Romania is almost untouched by tourism and commercialism. In our eyes,
that makes the country a Tourist's Paradise! We have had many inquiries
from people wanting to just GO there. We DO understand! So, responding
to that interest, we have set up a 2-week tour of Central Romania in Summer,
2002.. Click here for Summer Romania
Tour Information. And get your passport ready for a trip
of a lifetime!